[2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Jai Frost
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:09 pm
In-city Phone Number: 697-318-3584

[2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Post by Jai Frost »

Complaint Type: Administrative Complaint

Plaintiff: Jai Frost

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Thomas Tenmenn

Respondent: BCSO

Claim: I was ran over twice with the blatent abuse of power from BCSO, 4 witnesses seen the incident occur

Demand: $75,000 for Damages to my person and emotional trauma

Witnesses: Rachael Dunkeld, Tim Rich and DeDarryl Dingleberry

Evidence:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/notZ ... jIyMTI1MjQ

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/not6 ... YwNzk3ODk1

(CCTV in the area seen the whole thing)

User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane will take this case as judge
Image
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I Thomas Tenmenn, will be lead counsel for the defense.
User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image
Image

Senior Judge
Locked