Complaint Type: Administrative Complaint
Plaintiff: Jai Frost
Self Rep: no
Lawyer Name: Thomas Tenmenn
Respondent: BCSO
Claim: I was ran over twice with the blatent abuse of power from BCSO, 4 witnesses seen the incident occur
Demand: $75,000 for Damages to my person and emotional trauma
Witnesses: Rachael Dunkeld, Tim Rich and DeDarryl Dingleberry
Evidence:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/notZ ... jIyMTI1MjQ
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/not6 ... YwNzk3ODk1
(CCTV in the area seen the whole thing)
[2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO
Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General
- Robert Zane
- Judiciary
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166
- Thomas Tenmenn
- District Attorney
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981
Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO
I Thomas Tenmenn, will be lead counsel for the defense.
- Harold Hoetoe
- Judiciary
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838
Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO
As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image
Image

Senior Judge
