Complaint Type: Small Claims
Plaintiff: Candis Dickfit
Self Rep: yes
Respondent: PD
Claim:
While performing my duties as a postal delivery driver on shift, I was struck by two separate marked police cruisers on my route. Both vehicles failed to stop or render assistance, leaving the scene without exchanging information or checking for injuries. The collisions caused damage to my postal vehicle and interrupted my delivery route. I am filing this complaint to seek accountability and compensation for negligence and misconduct by the involved officers.
Demand:
I am requesting reimbursement for all vehicle repair costs, lost wages due to interrupted postal service, and compensation for emotional distress and inconvenience, totaling $200,000. I also request a formal internal investigation into both officers’ conduct and disciplinary review.
Witnesses: The officers involved
Evidence: My Dash-Cam Was Rolling and captured it all
[2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD
Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General
- Candis Dickfit
- REGISTERED
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2026 5:19 am
- In-city Phone Number: 167-733-8502
- Robert Zane
- Judiciary
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166
- Thomas Tenmenn
- District Attorney
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981
Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD
I, Thomas Tenmenn, Will be lead counsel for the state.
- Robert Zane
- Judiciary
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166
Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD
the Court hereby dismisses this case with prejudice for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Thomas Tenmenn
- District Attorney
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
- In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981
