[2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Candis Dickfit
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2026 5:19 am
In-city Phone Number: 167-733-8502

[2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Post by Candis Dickfit »

Complaint Type: Small Claims

Plaintiff: Candis Dickfit

Self Rep: yes

Respondent: PD

Claim:
While performing my duties as a postal delivery driver on shift, I was struck by two separate marked police cruisers on my route. Both vehicles failed to stop or render assistance, leaving the scene without exchanging information or checking for injuries. The collisions caused damage to my postal vehicle and interrupted my delivery route. I am filing this complaint to seek accountability and compensation for negligence and misconduct by the involved officers.

Demand:
I am requesting reimbursement for all vehicle repair costs, lost wages due to interrupted postal service, and compensation for emotional distress and inconvenience, totaling $200,000. I also request a formal internal investigation into both officers’ conduct and disciplinary review.

Witnesses: The officers involved

Evidence: My Dash-Cam Was Rolling and captured it all

User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane, will preside over this case as Judge
Image
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I, Thomas Tenmenn, Will be lead counsel for the state.
User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Post by Robert Zane »

the Court hereby dismisses this case with prejudice for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
Image
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-958111-SC] Candis Dickfit v. PD

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

Dismissed
Locked