Search found 35 matches

by Harold Hoetoe
Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:40 am
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Re: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Verdict in favor of the Defense. Case was dismissed
by Harold Hoetoe
Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:31 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department
Replies: 5
Views: 233

Re: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image
by Harold Hoetoe
Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:31 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO
Replies: 3
Views: 187

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image
by Harold Hoetoe
Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:24 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas
Replies: 5
Views: 218

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
by Harold Hoetoe
Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:08 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Re: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD

I will preside over this matter as Judge.
by Harold Hoetoe
Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:45 am
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD
Replies: 4
Views: 419

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

This case has been dismissed without prejudice.
by Harold Hoetoe
Tue Aug 18, 2026 7:09 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-398486-GD] Marley Duckenfield v. State of San Andreas
Replies: 4
Views: 263

Re: [2026-CM-398486-GD] Marley Duckenfield v. State of San Andreas

I, Harold Hoetoe, will preside over this case as Judge
by Harold Hoetoe
Tue Aug 18, 2026 7:07 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD
Replies: 4
Views: 419

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

I, Harold Hoetoe, will preside over this case as Judge.
by Harold Hoetoe
Tue Aug 18, 2026 7:01 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-169324-GD] Dixon Stove v. LSPD
Replies: 5
Views: 335

Re: [2026-CM-169324-GD] Dixon Stove v. LSPD

This case has been dismissed