[2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Robin Williams
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2026 4:46 am
In-city Phone Number: 6242613223

[2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Robin Williams »

Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Robin Williams

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Kevin Palmer

Respondent: State of San Andreas

Claim:
When I was charged for the commercial break-in, I was supposed to be charged with a 10k fine, however, the LSPD charged me with 26k fine which is 16k above the amount for the charges they gave me.

Demand:
I would like my money to be returned and also some part of moral compensation from the LSPD for the trouble they gave me by putting me in negative in the bank.

Witnesses: Kevin Palmer

Evidence:
My lawyer has evidence of the situation as he was there during the time. The amount charged should be visible in my records as well.

User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane will take this case as judge
Image
Kevin Palmer
REGISTERED
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 961-695-9300

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Kevin Palmer »

I, Kevin Palmer, will represent the plaintiff as counsel
Image
Public Defense Attorney
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I Thomas Tenmenn, shall be lead counsel for the defence.
User avatar
Maeve Estella
Judiciary
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2025 6:57 pm
In-city Phone Number: 466-318-8173

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Maeve Estella »

I Maeve Estella will be Co- counsel for the plaintiff
Head of Public Defenders, Maeve Estella
User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image

Senior Judge
Locked