Page 1 of 1

[2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:18 pm
by Jai Frost
Complaint Type: Administrative Complaint

Plaintiff: Jai Frost

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Thomas Tenmenn

Respondent: BCSO

Claim: I was ran over twice with the blatent abuse of power from BCSO, 4 witnesses seen the incident occur

Demand: $75,000 for Damages to my person and emotional trauma

Witnesses: Rachael Dunkeld, Tim Rich and DeDarryl Dingleberry

Evidence:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/notZ ... jIyMTI1MjQ

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/not6 ... YwNzk3ODk1

(CCTV in the area seen the whole thing)


Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:06 pm
by Robert Zane
I, Robert Zane will take this case as judge

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2026 7:14 pm
by Thomas Tenmenn
I Thomas Tenmenn, will be lead counsel for the defense.

Re: [2026-CM-527639-AC] Jai Frost v. BCSO

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:31 pm
by Harold Hoetoe
As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image