[2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:17 pm
Complaint Type: General Dispute
Plaintiff: Frankie Brewn
Self Rep: no
Lawyer Name: Baxtor Philips
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
After me and my colleague ensued on a chase with police officers, we decamped onto a sanchez where we drove for about 5 minutes and hit a branch knocking us off the sanchez, officers deployed tasers to take out my colleague and I was able to get back up and take the sanchez again. Officer Striker proceeded to deploy his tazer while I was riding towards the side of a hill going about 25 miles per hour and sent me flying uncontrollably to my demise. I took on multiple injuries and was sent to jail following.
Demand: Financial compensation for physical injury, toll taken on mental health, and compensation for time
Witnesses: Dan Kolo, Officer Striker
Evidence: dashcam footage, bodycam footage from officer, medical reports
Plaintiff: Frankie Brewn
Self Rep: no
Lawyer Name: Baxtor Philips
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
After me and my colleague ensued on a chase with police officers, we decamped onto a sanchez where we drove for about 5 minutes and hit a branch knocking us off the sanchez, officers deployed tasers to take out my colleague and I was able to get back up and take the sanchez again. Officer Striker proceeded to deploy his tazer while I was riding towards the side of a hill going about 25 miles per hour and sent me flying uncontrollably to my demise. I took on multiple injuries and was sent to jail following.
Demand: Financial compensation for physical injury, toll taken on mental health, and compensation for time
Witnesses: Dan Kolo, Officer Striker
Evidence: dashcam footage, bodycam footage from officer, medical reports