[2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Frankie Brewn
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2026 7:59 pm
In-city Phone Number: 229-830-7908

[2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Post by Frankie Brewn »

Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Frankie Brewn

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Baxtor Philips

Respondent: LSPD

Claim:
After me and my colleague ensued on a chase with police officers, we decamped onto a sanchez where we drove for about 5 minutes and hit a branch knocking us off the sanchez, officers deployed tasers to take out my colleague and I was able to get back up and take the sanchez again. Officer Striker proceeded to deploy his tazer while I was riding towards the side of a hill going about 25 miles per hour and sent me flying uncontrollably to my demise. I took on multiple injuries and was sent to jail following.

Demand: Financial compensation for physical injury, toll taken on mental health, and compensation for time

Witnesses: Dan Kolo, Officer Striker

Evidence: dashcam footage, bodycam footage from officer, medical reports

User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

I, Harold Hoetoe, will preside over this case as Judge.
Image

Senior Judge
Alana Kastel
REGISTERED
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2026 6:52 pm
In-city Phone Number: 985-385-7234

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Post by Alana Kastel »

I, Alana Kastel, will represent LSPD.
Image
Baxtor Philips
REGISTERED
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2026 1:23 am
In-city Phone Number: 458 347 9774

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Post by Baxtor Philips »

I, Baxtor Philips will be representing Mr. Frankie Brewn as counsel
User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

This case has been dismissed without prejudice.
Image

Senior Judge
Locked