[2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Jack Schneebly
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 3:50 pm
In-city Phone Number: 990-465-6627

[2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Post by Jack Schneebly »

Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Jack Schneebly

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Kevin Palmer

Respondent: Los Santos Police Department

Claim:
I was involved in a prusuit with LSPD and my life has been changed forever. While being passanger of the vehicle fleeing from the police i decided enough is enough, and got out on foot. The officer behind got out on foot aswell and proceeded to chase me, while another officer (call sign C284) with an offroad 4x4 truck came flying through. The driver of the truck barely missed the officer on foot and struck me at a high speed causing me to need immediate surgery. After being treated by the local doctor, and serving my time for the incident leading up to the chase i was still in severe pain. I cant walk straight, i have a very hard time bending over and had extreme migraines. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Rodriguez and had multiple X-rays done that show why im still in so much pain. The negligence that officer showed for not only my life, but the other officers is outrageous. Not only did he run me over he continued to chase the vehicle causing the officer on foot to treat me the best she could. He showed no care at all for his fellow officer, or my life what so ever and i'll be paying for this the rest of my life.

Demand:
I ask for LSPD to undergo a driving safety test to ensure everyones life is still safe while in a prusuit. I ask for a compensation of $200,000 for the damage this has done mentally and phsyically to me that i will be dealing with the rest of my life. I ask that I get compensated for the 2 weeks im not able to work. ($5,000 per day) I will also ask for compensation of $100,000 for the complete negligence the officer had for mutliple lifes.

Witnesses:
Driver of 4x4 truck: call sign C284
LSPD Officer that was on foot: Officer Black
Driver of vehicle: Rufus
Doctor that i had appointment with: Maximo Rodriguez

User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane will take this case as judge
Image
Kevin Palmer
REGISTERED
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 961-695-9300

Post by Kevin Palmer »

I, Kevin Palmer, will represent the plaintiff as counsel
Image
Public Defense Attorney
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I, Thomas Tenmenn, will represent the defense.
User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.
Image
Image

Senior Judge
User avatar
Harold Hoetoe
Judiciary
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 11:00 pm
In-city Phone Number: 143-237-9838

Re: [2026-CM-659649-GD] Jack Schneebly v. Los Santos Police Department

Post by Harold Hoetoe »

The Court finds in favor of the Defense.
Image

Senior Judge
Locked