[2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Aj Cover
REGISTERED
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:38 am
In-city Phone Number: 542-754-9546

[2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Post by Aj Cover »

Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Aj Cover

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: N/A (Need one)

Respondent: LSPD

Claim:
I was cleaning one of the apartment floors that I work in as a house worker and doing some homework when I accidentally triggered a false alarm. When the LSPD showed up, I freaked out and started screaming. As soon as they saw me, they shot me right below my neck, which almost cost me my life, without any warning or anything and I was unarmed.

Demand:
Financial compensation for the bodily and physical injuries I suffered, as well as therapy to address the impact on my mental health, as I am still experiencing severe distress from the incident. I am requesting compensation of $600,000 for the incident that nearly cost me my life, along with appropriate disciplinary action against the officer.

Witnesses: The Officer had a Cadet along with her.

Evidence: House camera footage, Officer's body camera footage, and medical reports.

Baxtor Philips
REGISTERED
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2026 1:23 am
In-city Phone Number: 458 347 9774

Re: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Post by Baxtor Philips »

I Baxtor Philips shall represent Aj Cover as counsel
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I Thomas Tenmenn will be lead counsel for the LSPD.
User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane, will preside over this case as Judge
Image
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

Dismissed
Locked