[2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Moderators: Management, LEO Command, Attorney General

Locked
Olkku Hanson
REGISTERED
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2026 3:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 911-613-7497

[2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Post by Olkku Hanson »

Complaint Type: Administrative Complaint

Plaintiff: Olkku Hanson

Self Rep: yes

Respondent: c1-58 id(3233)

Claim:
officer hit me whit his car when I was parked in parking spot. Now I have really bad back pain and I have the hole thing in my gopro video.

Demand:
10k for car repair and painting needs and 30k for compensation for the trauma and pain and lets not forget the medical help so 50k total

Evidence: gopro video.

User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Post by Robert Zane »

I, Robert Zane, will preside over this case as Judge
Image
User avatar
Thomas Tenmenn
District Attorney
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:04 pm
In-city Phone Number: 788-589-2981

Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Post by Thomas Tenmenn »

I Thomas Tenmenn will be lead counsel for LSPD
User avatar
Robert Zane
Judiciary
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:29 pm
In-city Phone Number: 839-139-2166

Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Post by Robert Zane »

Olkku Hanson, no longer wishes to pursue Olkku Hanson v. c1-58: Dismissed Without Prejudice
Image
Locked