Search found 10 matches

by Baxtor Philips
Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:58 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD
Replies: 6
Views: 356

Re: [2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD

I Baxtor Philips will represent Aj Cover as council
by Baxtor Philips
Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:02 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD
Replies: 4
Views: 254

Re: [2026-CM-260743-GD] Aj Cover v. LSPD

I Baxtor Philips shall represent Aj Cover as counsel
by Baxtor Philips
Sun Aug 23, 2026 7:09 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD
Replies: 4
Views: 419

Re: [2026-CM-798771-GD] Frankie Brewn v. LSPD

I, Baxtor Philips will be representing Mr. Frankie Brewn as counsel
by Baxtor Philips
Sat Aug 01, 2026 7:14 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles
Replies: 4
Views: 248

Re: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

I Baxtor Philips will represent Dakota Roles as Council
by Baxtor Philips
Fri Jul 03, 2026 1:40 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-298221-SC] Chucky TwoSneakas v. BCSO
Replies: 6
Views: 578

Re: [2026-CM-298221-SC] Chucky TwoSneakas v. BCSO

I, Baxtor Philips will represent the plaintiffs co counsel
by Baxtor Philips
Sat Jun 27, 2026 6:10 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-444679-SC] Sir chong v. BCSO/PD
Replies: 8
Views: 626

Re: [2026-CM-444679-SC] Sir chong v. BCSO/PD

I, Baxtor Philips will be co-counsel for the plaintiff
by Baxtor Philips
Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:58 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: Arpi Jones VS BCSO
Replies: 6
Views: 646

Re: Arpi Jones VS BCSO

I, Baxtor Philips, shall represent the plaintiff on this case as co-counsel
by Baxtor Philips
Tue Jun 09, 2026 7:36 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-637934-AC] Antony Blackson v. LSPD
Replies: 8
Views: 778

Re: [2026-CM-637934-AC] Antony Blackson v. LSPD

I, Baxtor Philips, shall represent the plaintiff on this case as co-counsel
by Baxtor Philips
Sat May 23, 2026 8:25 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-316590-GD] State of San Andreas v. Phil Graves (S4-56)
Replies: 9
Views: 663

Re: [2026-CM-316590-GD] State of San Andreas v. Phil Graves (S4-56)

I Baxtor Philips, will represent the defendant as Co-Counsel.
by Baxtor Philips
Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:30 pm
Forum: Civil Cases
Topic: [2026-CM-473628-GD] Hale Thorley v. State of San Andreas
Replies: 8
Views: 15611

Re: [2026-CM-473628-GD] Hale Thorley v. State of San Andreas

I, Baxtor Philips will be representing the case on the side of the plaintiff as co-counselor