[2026-CM-160490-GD] Matthew White v. LSPD
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:28 am
Complaint Type: General Dispute
Plaintiff: Matthew White
Self Rep: yes
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
I was sentenced 87 days into jail while my sentence was only suppose to be 8 days, while i was locked away i worked my ass off and was down to 57 days before the feds came to let me out in there words it was an " Honest Mistake "
Demand:
I would like to get my $8,000 fine back along with another $50,000 for all the hard work that was put in while behind bars when not suppose to
Witnesses:
Brandon Weller ( 797-926-2902 ) He was one of the people i was arrested with and we were both suppose to have the same time
Plaintiff: Matthew White
Self Rep: yes
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
I was sentenced 87 days into jail while my sentence was only suppose to be 8 days, while i was locked away i worked my ass off and was down to 57 days before the feds came to let me out in there words it was an " Honest Mistake "
Demand:
I would like to get my $8,000 fine back along with another $50,000 for all the hard work that was put in while behind bars when not suppose to
Witnesses:
Brandon Weller ( 797-926-2902 ) He was one of the people i was arrested with and we were both suppose to have the same time