Page 1 of 1

[2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:34 am
by Robin Williams
Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Robin Williams

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Kevin Palmer

Respondent: State of San Andreas

Claim:
When I was charged for the commercial break-in, I was supposed to be charged with a 10k fine, however, the LSPD charged me with 26k fine which is 16k above the amount for the charges they gave me.

Demand:
I would like my money to be returned and also some part of moral compensation from the LSPD for the trouble they gave me by putting me in negative in the bank.

Witnesses: Kevin Palmer

Evidence:
My lawyer has evidence of the situation as he was there during the time. The amount charged should be visible in my records as well.


Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:05 pm
by Robert Zane
I, Robert Zane will take this case as judge

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:07 pm
by Kevin Palmer
I, Kevin Palmer, will represent the plaintiff as counsel

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2026 7:14 pm
by Thomas Tenmenn
I Thomas Tenmenn, shall be lead counsel for the defence.

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 1:05 pm
by Maeve Estella
I Maeve Estella will be Co- counsel for the plaintiff

Re: [2026-CM-200942-GD] Robin Williams v. State of San Andreas

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:24 pm
by Harold Hoetoe
As Judge Zane is unavailable to preside due to exigent circumstances, I have accepted the request to preside in his stead.