[2026-CM-482654-] Aj Cover v. LSPD
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 4:36 pm
Plaintiff: Aj Cover
Self Rep: no
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
I was cleaning of the apartments floors that I work in as a house worker and doing some homework when I accidentally triggered a false alarm. When the LSPD showed up, I freaked out and started screaming. As soon as they saw me, they shot me right below my neck, which almost cost my life, without any warning or anything and I was unarmed.
Demand:
Financial compensation for the bodily and physical injuries I suffered, as well as therapy to address the impact on my mental health, as I am still experiencing severe distress from the incident. I am requesting compensation of $500,000 for the incident that nearly cost me my life, along with appropriate disciplinary action against the officer.
Witnesses: The Officer had a Cadet along with her.
Evidence:
House camera footage, Officer's body camera footage, and medical reports.
Camera footage:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 4dd4bc0789&
----------
Medical report:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0b487f37b7&
Self Rep: no
Respondent: LSPD
Claim:
I was cleaning of the apartments floors that I work in as a house worker and doing some homework when I accidentally triggered a false alarm. When the LSPD showed up, I freaked out and started screaming. As soon as they saw me, they shot me right below my neck, which almost cost my life, without any warning or anything and I was unarmed.
Demand:
Financial compensation for the bodily and physical injuries I suffered, as well as therapy to address the impact on my mental health, as I am still experiencing severe distress from the incident. I am requesting compensation of $500,000 for the incident that nearly cost me my life, along with appropriate disciplinary action against the officer.
Witnesses: The Officer had a Cadet along with her.
Evidence:
House camera footage, Officer's body camera footage, and medical reports.
Camera footage:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 4dd4bc0789&
----------
Medical report:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0b487f37b7&