[2026-CM-398486-GD] Marley Duckenfield v. State of San Andreas
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2026 11:25 pm
Complaint Type: General Dispute
Plaintiff: Marley Duckenfield
Self Rep: no
Respondent: State of San Andreas
Claim:
I was charged with a RICO charge and sentenced to a wrong period of imprisonment exceeding 5,200 days whereas my correct sentence was 607 days. This mistake was not detected for a period of about one month until I consulted a lawyer about my parole. I had been working in prison in order to decrease my prison term and was able to decrease it by 1,837 days; however, this decrease was applicable to an unjustly increased sentence. Inaction of the State resulted in me being deprived of my freedom, being kept in jail longer and not being able to benefit from the work I did in order to reduce my prison term. The mistakes of the State, including its inability to calculate my sentence correctly and the absence of empathy when dealing with the mistake, affected my emotional well-being and caused psychological problems.
Demand: 1,200,000 1000 per day spent in prison
Witnesses:
C2-87 — Snr. Ofc. J. Mercer,C2-39 — Snr. Ofc. C. Lightning,C2-89 — Snr. Ofc. C. O'Mally,S3-01 — Dep. M. Moussy
Evidence: Bodycam from officers, Medical Records
Plaintiff: Marley Duckenfield
Self Rep: no
Respondent: State of San Andreas
Claim:
I was charged with a RICO charge and sentenced to a wrong period of imprisonment exceeding 5,200 days whereas my correct sentence was 607 days. This mistake was not detected for a period of about one month until I consulted a lawyer about my parole. I had been working in prison in order to decrease my prison term and was able to decrease it by 1,837 days; however, this decrease was applicable to an unjustly increased sentence. Inaction of the State resulted in me being deprived of my freedom, being kept in jail longer and not being able to benefit from the work I did in order to reduce my prison term. The mistakes of the State, including its inability to calculate my sentence correctly and the absence of empathy when dealing with the mistake, affected my emotional well-being and caused psychological problems.
Demand: 1,200,000 1000 per day spent in prison
Witnesses:
C2-87 — Snr. Ofc. J. Mercer,C2-39 — Snr. Ofc. C. Lightning,C2-89 — Snr. Ofc. C. O'Mally,S3-01 — Dep. M. Moussy
Evidence: Bodycam from officers, Medical Records