Page 1 of 1

[2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2026 6:29 pm
by Alana Kastel
Complaint Type: General Dispute

Plaintiff: Alana Kastel

Self Rep: no

Lawyer Name: Thomas Tenmenn

Respondent: Dakota Roles

Claim:
Dakota Roles agreed and entered into a loan agreement, issued by the Department of Justice. Mr. Roles failed to make payment on all four contractual deadlines and installments. Therefore, breaching the repayment obligation owed to the lender.

Demand:
Repay the lender the outstanding loan balance. (800,000)
All acquired interest under the loan agreement. (15%)
Reimbursement of all legal fees.
Any further relief the court finds just and appropriate.

Witnesses: Alana Kastel - Lender
Dakota Roles - Borrower
Saul Goodman - Attorney

Evidence: Loan Agreement


Re: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:19 am
by Thomas Tenmenn
I, Thomas Tenmenn will be representing Alana Kastel.

Thomas Tenmenn
Deputy District Attourney

Re: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 10:55 pm
by Harold Hoetoe
I, Harold Hoetoe, will preside over this case as Judge.

Re: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2026 5:54 pm
by Robert Zane
I, Robert Zane, will be serving as Co-Judge for this case.

Re: [2026-CM-250041-GD] Alana Kastel v. Dakota Roles

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2026 7:14 pm
by Baxtor Philips
I Baxtor Philips will represent Dakota Roles as Council