Page 1 of 1

[2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2026 3:57 pm
by Olkku Hanson
Complaint Type: Administrative Complaint

Plaintiff: Olkku Hanson

Self Rep: yes

Respondent: c1-58 id(3233)

Claim:
officer hit me whit his car when I was parked in parking spot. Now I have really bad back pain and I have the hole thing in my gopro video.

Demand:
10k for car repair and painting needs and 30k for compensation for the trauma and pain and lets not forget the medical help so 50k total

Evidence: gopro video.


Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 6:57 pm
by Robert Zane
I, Robert Zane, will preside over this case as Judge

Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:18 pm
by Thomas Tenmenn
I Thomas Tenmenn will be lead counsel for LSPD

Re: [2026-CM-157503-AC] Olkku Hanson v. c1-58 id(3233)

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 6:12 pm
by Robert Zane
Olkku Hanson, no longer wishes to pursue Olkku Hanson v. c1-58: Dismissed Without Prejudice