Search found 11 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:25 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-160490-GD] Matthew White v. LSPD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 107
Re: [2026-CM-160490-GD] Matthew White v. LSPD
i, Saul Goodman will represent the Plaintiff
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 8:42 pm
- Forum: Criminal Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-904804-] State of San Andreas v. Mike Knox
- Replies: 1
- Views: 88
Re: [2026-CM-904804-] State of San Andreas v. Mike Knox
I, Saul Goodman, will be representing Mike Knox
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 4:12 am
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-893042-GD] Richie Lopez v. Dynasty 8
- Replies: 5
- Views: 595
Re: [2026-CM-893042-GD] Richie Lopez v. Dynasty 8
I, Saul Goodman, will be representing Mr. Richie Lopez
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:37 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-298221-SC] Chucky TwoSneakas v. BCSO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 578
Re: [2026-CM-298221-SC] Chucky TwoSneakas v. BCSO
I, Saul Goodman, will represent the plaintiff
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 6:07 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-444679-SC] Sir chong v. BCSO/PD
- Replies: 8
- Views: 626
Re: [2026-CM-444679-SC] Sir chong v. BCSO/PD
I, Saul Goodman, will represent the plaintiff
Saul Goodman Esq.
Department of Justice
Public Defense Office
Saul Goodman Esq.
Department of Justice
Public Defense Office
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 11:06 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: Arpi Jones VS BCSO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 646
Re: Arpi Jones VS BCSO
I, Saul Goodman will be representing the Plantiff
Saul Goodman Esq.
Department of Justice, Public Defenders Office
Saul Goodman Esq.
Department of Justice, Public Defenders Office
- Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:28 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-473628-GD] Hale Thorley v. State of San Andreas
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15611
Re: [2026-CM-473628-GD] Hale Thorley v. State of San Andreas
I, Saul Goodman will represent the plantiff
- Thu Mar 26, 2026 10:54 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: The State of San Andreas Vs. Rodrigo Garcia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4992
Re: The State of San Andreas Vs. Rodrigo Garcia
I, Saul Goodman, Will be council for the defense
- Thu Mar 26, 2026 10:54 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: State of San Andreas Vs. Lukas Haribo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3585
Re: State of San Andreas Vs. Lukas Haribo
I, Saul Goodman, Will be council for the defense
- Tue Mar 24, 2026 11:35 pm
- Forum: Civil Cases
- Topic: [2026-CM-933569-GD] Ronnie Boyd v. Criminal Dispute
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11664
Re: [2026-CM-933569-GD] Ronnie Boyd v. Criminal Dispute
I, Saul Goodman will be signing on to represent the Plantiff